外贸交谈高频套用语

2024-05-16

外贸交谈高频套用语(通用3篇)

篇1:外贸交谈高频套用语

Experience and References 经历和推荐

1) I have been in this line of business for many years.

我经营这项业务已有多年。

2) I have been for many years connected with ....Ltd. and been in charge of their export department for ten years.

我已在...公司供职多年, 十年来我一直主管他们的出口部。

3) The business will be under the management of Mr Cheng who has been for many years with this compary in charge of their sales department.

该项业务由 ... 程先生管理,他主管此公司的销售部已有多年。

4) As referees we wish to give the following who have kindly agreed go give any information you may desire.

我方接受委托推荐下列人员,他们愿意提供你方所需的任何情况。

Opening Subsidiary Companies 建立分公司

1 )We are glad to inform you that we have recently opened a branch company for the sale of the garments at Shanghai.

欣告在上海开设一家销售服装的分公司。

2)I am writing to inform you that I have just established myself in this city as a commission agent.

今告你我已在本市设立一家佣金代销商。

3) For the convenience of our customers, we have decided to open a new branch in Guangzhou, and have appointed Mr Cheng the manager.

为方便客户,我方决定在广州开设新的分公司,并委任程先生为经理。

4) We are pleased to inform you that we have recently opened a branch establishment for the sale of the new products at Chengdu.

为销售我公司的新产品,最近在成都设立分公司,特此奉告。

5) We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on January 2nd.

本公司于1月2日将改为股份有限公司,特此奉告。

6) We have the pleasure to inform you that we have entered into partnership with Ms Yang.

我们已与杨女士合伙经营,特此奉告。

7) It is proposed that one ordinary share of the ABC Co., Ltd., shall exchange for one share of the XYZ Co., Ltd.

现提议将以 ABC 股份有限公司普通股一股交换XYZ 股份有限公司一股。

8) We arenow a private limited company and shall carry on the business to our mutual prosperity.

现在我公司为私人有限公司,定为互相繁荣进行贸易往来。

9) I have the pleasure to announce that the business of the firm will, from June 1st, be carried on by myself at the same address.

自六月一号起本公司的业务将由本人自行主持,地址不变,特此函告。

篇2:外贸交谈高频套用语

在这种情况下, ...是很必要的。

Will you please let us have for our information...

请惠告...供我参考。

We note with regret that...

我们遗憾地注意到...

We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of ...that...

从贵方...月...日的信函中得知...,我们确实很遗憾。

We are sorry to tell you that...

歉告你方...

We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.

恕不能提供所需信息。

We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.

就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。

We are very for the inconvenience that may have caused you .

对给你方带来的不便我方表示歉意。

We are very sorry that we cannot avali ourselves of your offer.

我方歉难接受你方报价。

Please note that...

请注意...

We would mention, however, that ...

然而我们将提及...

We confirm our telegram of this morning as per enclosed copy.

按所附文本,兹确认今晨我方发出的电报。

We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...

我方高兴地注意到你方...月...日信件中的...建议。

As you will see from the enclosed copy...

正如你从随函附件中发现...

Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...

一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否...

Would you kindly reply by return of the post to tell us whether...

请速复告我方是否...

We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...

如你方尽力去...不胜感激。

Please accept our apologies.

请接受我方的道歉。

As requested we are sending you...

按你方的要求,现奉上...

In accordance with your wishes...

篇3:外贸英语口语套用语

1)We thank you for your inquiry of ... and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice No. ... As soon as you have handed in your application for import license, please send us a copy for reference.

感激你方的...月...日询盘。现附上我方形式发票第...号。一俟你方交上进口许可证申请,请即寄我方复制件一份,以供参考。

2)Enclosed please find our Proforma Invoice No. ... for...

附上我方...形式发票第...号,请查收。

3)We are pleased to send you our Proforma Invoice No. ... in triplicate as requested.

按要求,兹寄上我方形式发票第...号, 一式三份.

4)We have been informed by ... that you are thinking of purchasing... and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice in duplicate.

上一篇:三年级作文家乡的特产下一篇:小学生五年级日记500字