应届生求职超级职场英语(一)_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

2024-09-05

应届生求职超级职场英语(一)_应届毕业生网职场英语频道(共7篇)

篇1:应届生求职超级职场英语(一)_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

。 2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if

1 Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的`活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况,

10 Thatll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I cant say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 Im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 Weve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

篇2:应届生求职超级职场英语(一)_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 Whats your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 Im impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时,

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的`愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder youre so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 Ive read about it,but Id like to know more about it.

篇3:应届生求职超级职场英语(一)_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 Youll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的`了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表,

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

篇4:应届生求职超级职场英语(一)_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

93 I dont know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I dont know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度,

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的.资讯。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

篇5:应届生求职超级职场英语(一)_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。

As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.

作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

I’m worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我担心对商检的`结果会发生争议,

Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

您希望在哪里复验商品?

The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

进口商在货到后有权复验商品。

It’s very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。

What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?

如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?

篇6:应届生求职超级职场英语(一)_应届毕业生网职场英语频道

Most North-American business travelers go by airplane, although some companies use the train for short distances to cut down on OCS expenses. Some companies are experimenting with teleconferencing, particularly for in-house meetings, but f

Most North-American business travelers go by airplane, although some companies use the train for short distances to cut down on OCS expenses. Some companies are experimenting with teleconferencing, particularly for in-house meetings, but for the vast majority of meetings between people in different locations, there is still some business travel involved.

绝大多数北美人出差都乘飞机,只有少数公司在短途旅行时要求出差人乘坐火车来减少公务费用,

一些公司在试行电话会议,尤其是室内会议。但是在绝大多数情况下,不同地点之间人们开会,依然需要进行商务旅行。

对话练习英:

In this conversation, Jean Simmons is going on her first business trip. She’s talking to a co-worker, Kyle Mathews, about it.

Jean: Hey Kyle, guess what! The boss is sending me to the West coast for a marketing seminar next month.

Kyle: Ah hah, you must be happy. You’ve been itching to go on a business trip for months.

Jean: Yeah, and he said there’ll be more coming up, so I should get a corporate card.Problem is, I don’t know how to proceed, and I didn’t want the boss to know that. Can you fill me in?

Kyle: Sure, no problem. First, go see the secretary and tell her where you’re going and when. She’ll arrange for transportation and hotel through our travel agent, and give you the tickets and itinerary in a few days. At the same time, ask her for an application form for the card.

Jean: Will I use the card for everything?

Kyle: No, we have company credit arrangements with some major airlines and hotels. For this trip, you’ll probably only use it for food. Not all restaurants accept the card, so you may have to pay cash.

Jean: Do I pay out of my own pocket?

Kyle: Afraid so. We used to have cash advances, but the company stopped that when they started issuing cards.

Jean: Will the company reimburse everything?

Kyle: No, there are maximum per diem rates. I’ll give you a list. Of course, ersonal items aren’t covered. And make sure you keep all your receipts. You’ll have to attach them to your expense account when you get back.

Jean: Anything else?

Kyle: Since you’ll be traveling often, apply for a frequent flyer card. Gathering frequent flyer miles is one of the perks of OCS travel. And let me know how you like living out of a suitcase.

中:

在这一对话中,Jean Simmons 要开始她的第一次商务旅行,

她正和同事Kyle Mathews谈论此事。

Jean: 嗨,Kyle,你猜怎么着!老板下月要我去西岸参加一个市场营销研讨会。

Kyle: 啊哈,你肯定很高兴。你想出差都想好几个月了。

Jean: 是的,他说以后还有更多。所以我应该有一张公司信用卡。但问题是我不知道如何申请,而且不想让老板知道。你能帮我吗?

Kyle: 当然了,没问题。首先去找秘书,告诉她你要去哪儿?什么时候去?她会通过我们的旅行代理,为你安排交通和酒店,并在几天内给你旅程表。同时问她要一张信用卡申请表。

Jean: 一切费用都要用那张卡吗?

Kyle: 不,我们和一些主要航空公司和酒店都有公司信用协议。这次旅行你也许只会用不着它来吃饭。但并不是所有的饭店都接受这一信用卡。你也许要付金。

Jean: 我要花自己的钱吗?

Kyle:恐怕是。我们以前是预支差旅费,但自从公司使用信用卡后,就停止了。

Jean: 公司会报销所有费用吗?

Kyle: 不,有每日最高限额。我会给你一个表。当然私人用品不算在内。而且必须保留所有收据。回来后,你必须把他们贴在报销单上。

Jean: 还有其他的吗?

Kyle: 既然你要经常飞行,去申请一张飞行积分卡。积累飞行里程是商务旅行的额外补贴之一。到时候告诉我你是怎么带着旅行包生活的。

有用的.表达法:

英:

Following are ways you could use the terms dealing with business travel:

I’ll be with you in a minute. I have to finish filling in my expense account.

When you arrive,you can rent a car at the airport from XYZ Rentals.The company has a line of credit there

The per diem rate for meals will increase to 28 effective next month.

You can get a $1000 cash advance for your trip from the financial department. Bring your itinerary with you.

Don’t forget to keep all your receipts.You’ll need them for reimbursement.

You can use your corporate card for OCS expenses only.

She’s always living out of a suitcase.She travels so much that she’s racked up over 500,000 frequent flyer miles in the past 2 years.

Besides his other perks,he gets to stay at the best hotels when he’s traveling on business.

中:

下面是一些公务旅行词汇的表达方式:

我马上就来。我得先填这些报销单。

你到达的时候,可以在机场XYZ租车公司租一辆车。公司是那里的会员单位。

每日差旅餐饮补贴升至28美元,下月开始执行。

你可以去财务部预支1000美元差旅费。带上你的旅程表。

别忘了保留你的所有收据,你要用它们报销。

你只能在支会公务费用时使用公司信用卡。

她成天过着旅行包式的生活,她出差如此频繁,在过去两年中她已超越了500,000英里积分里程。

篇7:应届生求职超级职场英语(五)

71 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见,

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的.顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们,

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

上一篇:最美教师颁奖典礼观后感下一篇:关于青春校园大学生励志文章