电话英语作文

2024-06-02

电话英语作文(精选8篇)

篇1:电话英语作文

1接电话时自报家门

问候对方后你需要主动报上自己的全名。

2注意控制接打电话时的音量

有些人当他只关注电话另一头在说什么时,很容易就忘记控制自己说话的音量,以致完全没有意识到自己说话的声音多大。

注意你所处的环境,因为你永远不知道有谁在悄悄关注你的谈话内容。

3与他人会面时慎接电话

在与他人的会面时接其他电话,既是在浪费对方的时间,也是在浪费你自己的时间。因为在与你面对面交谈的这个人才是你应该重点关注的对象。

当然,如果你本来就在等某个重要电话,不得已必须在会面过程中接听,请提前告诉另一方,让对方知道情况。

4与他人会面时切忌把手机放桌上

在某些人看来,你在会面过程中把手机放在桌面上就是对他的不重视。

而即使你并没有接听电话的行为,手机本身也可能成为让人分心的源头。

5遵守安静区域的要求

如果你正在参加一个会议,打断别人出去接电话是非常不礼貌的行为。所以,请遵守这些场合的要求,静音或者关机。

6选一个常规铃声

试想,在你笨手笨脚打算接听或者挂断电话时,你的铃声引来众多同事注目的壮观场面。所以,慎重使用手机铃声,一着不慎很可能引来众多异常的眼光。

7需开启免提时应让对方知悉

当你与其他人在一起而又必须开启免提状态时,一定要及时告知通话的对方这一情况。

8切忌冗长的语音消息

有必要发语音信息时,内容一定要简洁明了。直接告诉对方你想跟他沟通什么问题,切忌零碎的事情说一大堆。

譬如,当你需要告知对方一个电话号码,语速就该放慢。

篇2:电话英语作文

一日,电话响,接起电话,听筒传来一个女孩的声音。

“喂,给我找下小丽。”――都是《野蛮女友》惹的祸,现在的女孩说话贼冲。

“啊?”我家里包括宠物再内,没有她找的这个名字。

“我说――我――找――小――丽――”对方显然有些不耐烦。

“对不起,我想你是打错了。”――我的脾气很好,对方又是女同志,所以我要保持风度。

“不可能,你这不是吗?我没打错呀。”刚要挂电话,听筒里的声音有提高数分贝。

我直觉得气血上涌,你没打错难道是我接错了?我环顾一周,确定这是自己家里。

“哦~没错,刚才我没听出来,对不起啊。”我用了最善良的语气。

“真是的,我就说我不会打错嘛。”她还来劲了。好,我就让你错各够。

“你是那位?”

“我是叶子。”

“啊,叶子呀。”我做恍然大悟状。“小丽出国了。”

“啊?两个月没见她怎么出国了?”

“是一个月前的事。她昨天还来电话,说给一个叫叶子的朋友买了一个笔记本计算机,不知到地址,没法寄。”

“是......是吗?我就是叶子,我怎么联系她。”我隐约听见电话那头流口水的声音。

篇3:商务英语—电话(1)

公司及人物介绍

A. Communicon International 国际通讯公司

The company

Communicon International is a medium-sized computer firm based outside London. It employs nearly 500 staff involved in the production, sales and distribution of computer communications hardware and software. It has a strong position in the European market but is looking to ①break into the US market.

公司

国际通讯是一家位于伦敦郊外的中型计算机公司。该公司拥有近500名员工,他们分别从事计算机通讯软件与硬件的生产、销售和发行。这个公司在欧洲市场上占有很大份额,目前正试图向美国市场进军。

The people 人物

Nick Delwin

尼克·戴尔文

Sales Director

销售主管

He is responsible for developing the company's sales. To gain a foothold in America, he wants Communicon to be present at the Electronica Trade Fair, due to be held in New York later this year.

他的职责是拓展公司销售业务。为了在美国立住脚跟,他希望国际通讯公司参加今年晚些时候在纽约举行的电子元器件贸易展会。

Diane Davis

黛安·戴维斯

Sales Assistant

销售助理

She is assistant to Nick Delwin and responsible for a number of special projects. She has been put in charge of organizing Communicon's trip to New York.

她是尼克·戴尔文的助理,负责许多特别项目的工作。国际通讯公司前往纽约的行程问题是指派她来负责的。

Francesca Mattioli

弗朗西斯卡·玛蒂尔丽

Sales Trainee

销售实习生

Francesca is Italian and has recently joined the Sales Department as a management trainee. She supports Nick and Diane in some aspects of their work.

弗朗西斯卡是意大利人,最近刚刚加入销售部,职位是实习经理。她在某些方面协助尼克和黛安的工作。

B. Odyssey Promotions奥德赛企划公司

The company

Odyssey Promotions specializes in organizing PR and sales events. The company arranges sales conferences, exhibitions and representation at Trade Fairs. It is based in New York but has an international clientele.

公司

奥德赛企划公司是专门组织公关和销售活动的公司。这家公司安排贸易展会上的会议、展览和演示活动。该公司位于纽约,但在全球拥有客户。

The people 人物

Helen Turner海伦·特纳

Senior Partner 资深投资人

Helen founded Odyssey Promotions eight years ago. Her work nowadays mainly involves client relations and prospecting for new business.

海伦在8年前创建了奥德赛企划公司。目前,她的工作主要是维护客户关系并拓展新业务。

Gregg Anderson 葛雷格·安德森

Promotions Assistant 企划助理

Gregg is a recent graduate of an American university. This is his first job. His role as Helen Turner's assistant involves making all the arrangements for the clients' sales events.

葛雷格是最近刚从一所美国大学毕业的大学生。这是他的第一份工作。他的职位是特纳的助理,职责是安排所有的客户销售活动。

PART 2 Opening a Call电话开场白

Extract one 片段1

A: Barnett & Freebairn, how can I help you?

这是Barnett & Freebairn公司,可以为您提供什么帮助吗?

B: I'm phoning about your new range of wall hangings.

我想问问你们最新墙壁挂钩的一些产品信息。

A: Oh yes, madam. We've got them in stock now.

哦,好的,女士。我们现在就有货。

B: Good. At this stage, I just wanted to ask about the prices.

好。可我目前只是想询问一下价格。

A: Fine, well they start at 1,550...

好的,它们的起算价格是1500……

Extract two片段2

A: Hello, Bergman Brothers. Matthew Bond speaking.

你好,这是Bergman Brothers公司。我是马修·邦德。

B: Hello, this is Jennie Morris from Savilles. I'd like to speak to someone about an order.

你好,我是Savilles公司的詹妮·莫里斯。我想找一下负责定购的人员。

A: Just a moment. I'll put you through to Customer Sales.

请稍等。我给您接到客户销售部。

C: Customer Sales. Alison Peacock speaking.

这里是客户销售部。我是艾莉森·彼考克。

B: Hello, this is Jennie Morris from Savilles. I'd like to place an order for your top-of-the-range sports coats...

你好,我是Savilles公司的詹妮·莫里斯。我想定购你们最好的运动装……

Extract three片段3

A: Communicon International. How can I help you?

这是国际通讯公司。可以为您提供什么帮助吗?

B: Could you put me through to your Sales department?

你可以帮我转接到销售部吗?

A: Certainly. Could I have your name?

当然可以。请问您是哪位?

B: Yes, it's Philpott, Douglas Phipott.

好,我是菲尔波特,道格拉斯·菲尔波特。

A: Right, Mr Philpott, I'm putting you through.

好的,菲尔波特先生,我这就给您转接。

C: Susan Pritchard speaking.

我是苏珊·普瑞查德。

B: Good morning. This is Douglas Philpott. I'm calling about an order. I ordered a new printer from you nearly three weeks ago and I haven't received it yet.

早上好。我是道格拉斯·菲尔波特。我打电话是想问问定购的事。我三个礼拜前从你们那里定购了一台打印机,可至今仍未收到。

C: I'm sorry to hear that, Mr Philpott. Let me just get some more details. What was the date of the order?

菲尔波特先生,听到这个消息我感到很抱歉。我想问一下更详细的信息。您定购的日期是几号?

Extract four 片段4

A: Peterlee Promotions. Dawn James speaking.

这是Peterlee Promotions公司。我是道恩·詹姆斯。

B: This is Pierre Menton. I'd like to speak to Roger Borham, please.

我是皮埃尔·曼顿。请帮我转接罗格·伯兰姆。

A: Just a moment.

稍等。

C: Hello, Sally Rogers.

你好,我是萨利·罗格斯。

B: Could you put me through to Roger Borham, please?

可以帮我转接罗格·伯兰姆吗?

C: I'm afraid Mr Borham's not in today. Who's speaking, please?

恐怕伯兰姆先生今天不在。请问您是哪位?

B: This is Pierre Menton from Unilex.

我是Unilex公司的皮埃尔·曼顿。

C: Good morning, Mr Menton. Can I take a message for Mr Borham?

早上好,曼顿先生。我可以替您给伯兰姆先生留言吗?

B: Yes. Could you tell him that I won't be able to manage our Friday meeting? I'm going to have to stay longer in Italy than I expected. I'll call him next week to arrange another date.

好的。请您转告他,星期五的会议我不能参加了。与预计的情况不同,我要在意大利多呆一些时间。我会在下礼拜给他打电话安排一个新的时间。

C: That will be fine. He's back in the office on Monday and I'll make sure he gets the message.

没问题。他礼拜一就会回来的,我一定会转告他的。

Extract five片段5

A: Peter, I've got someone on the line from Freshfield's. Do you want to speak to them?

篇4:贝尔发明电话英语作文

The telephone is one of the most welcome and useful inventions. No wonder more and more families have got to use their own telephones today.

The telephone makes things easy in many ways. Especially, after the mobile telephone appears, communication becomes easier and rapider. To students and people going out for business far away from their homes, the telephone can shorten the distance between them and their families. Thus they will get comfort whenever they are homesick or they run into trouble. With the help of the telephone, people can keep in touch with anyone at any time and in any place for urgent help.

篇5:有关电话留言的高中英语作文

Mr. Green,

Mr.Robert from Universal Company called you at 9 a.m on January 10th,20xx.Mr. Robert will come to Kunming from Hongkong and he wil discuss the detail about the cooperate according to the original schedule.

Jame

篇6:一个母亲节电话英语作文和翻译

一个母亲节电话英语作文和翻译

The day before Mother’s Day, everybody around me was talking about what gift would they buy to their beloved mothers. Buying flowers is what most students will do, others buy chocolates. While for me, I want to do something different, as I live in school and can’t go back home on Mother’s Day, I decide to make a call to her, sending her my warmest wishes. I am so nervous now and have no idea what to say. I search the Internet for some suggestions, it is very useful for me, many wonderful words are presented in front of my eyes. I read them one by one. As I decide to copy these words, suddenly I feel there is no meaning for saying someone else’s words. So I give up, I will tell my mother that I love her and thank you for the things she has done for me.

在母亲节的前一天,我周围的每个人都在谈论买什么礼物给自己心爱的母亲。买花是大多数学生会做的事情,另外一些人买巧克力。而对我来说,我想做些不同的事情,因为我住在学校,不能在母亲节那天回家,我决定给她打个电话,送上我最热烈的祝福。我现在很紧张,不知道说什么好。我在网络上搜索了一些建议,这对我来说是非常有用的,许多美妙的.词呈现在我眼前。我一个接一个地看完了。当我决定复制这句话的时候,我突然觉得说别人的话没有意义。所以我放弃了,我会告诉我的妈妈,我爱她,谢谢她为我所做的事情。

篇7:商务英语—电话(Ⅴ)

HELEN: Helen Turner.

海伦:我是海伦·特纳。

OFFICE ASSISTANT: It's Nick Delwin.

办公室文员:尼克·戴尔文打来了电话。

HELEN: Thank you. I'll take the call... Hello, Nick. What can I do for you?

海伦:谢谢。我来接这个电话……你好,尼克。有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

NICK: Well, we're ①in a bit of state here. Gregg promised to send us a revised cost estimate for the trip by the end of last week. There's still no sign of it.

尼克:嗯,我们这儿现在有点麻烦。葛雷格曾答应在这礼拜之前给我们发来调整后的费用估算数字。可现在还没有信儿。

HELEN: Really? I'm sorry to hear that. Nick. I know Gregg's been spending a lot of time on the new arrangements for your visit.

海伦:是吗?听到这个消息我感到很遗憾。尼克。据我所知,葛雷格一直都在忙于为你们制定新的行程安排。

NICK: Yes, I'm sure, but the problem is we are ②running out of time.

尼克:是的,我明白,但问题是我们剩下的时间不多了。

HELEN: Yes, I know. The trade fair starts on Saturday and you and your assistant will be arriving on Friday night. Isn't that right?

海伦:是,我知道。商品展会礼拜六开幕,你和你的助手将在礼拜五晚抵达。没错吧?

NICK: Yes. But the problem is we need these figures to approve the budget. Otherwise we're going to have to ③call off the whole trip.

尼克:对。但问题是我们需要这些数字以便通过预算。不然,我们就要取消全部行程了。

HELEN: Nick, Gregg has everything under control. He's got one or two details to finalize.

海伦:尼克,葛雷格把一切事情都处理妥当了。他只是还有一两个细节问题需要最后确定一下。

NICK: Yes, I know Gregg's done a very good job, but we need these figures right now.

尼克:是的,我知道葛雷格做得很好,不过我们现在就需要这些数字。

HELEN: I understand. I'll get right on it myself. You'll have them by the end of the day...

海伦:我理解。我马上亲自处理这件事。你今天下班前就可以得到这些数字……

NICK: So, British time they'll be on my desk by tomorrow morning?

尼克:那就是说,在英国时间明天早上我就可以看到这些数字?

HELEN: Yes. As I said, I'll get on it right away. I'm sorry about the delay, Nick.

海伦:是的。就像我刚才所说的,我马上处理。尼克,很抱歉耽误你时间了。

NICK: That's OK. It's just that we've been under quite a bit of pressure here over the last few days. We just need those figures.

尼克:没事。只是过去这几天,我们的工作压力很大。我们只是需要这些数字而已。

HELEN: I understand. You'll get them. They'll be waiting for you when you get to the office tomorrow morning.

海伦:我理解。你会拿到这些数字的。明天早上,在你到办公室以前这些数字就会发过去了。

NICK: Thanks, Helen. I appreciate this.

尼克:谢谢,海伦。我很感激。

HELEN: You're very welcome, Nick. Goodbye.

海伦:别客气,尼克。再见。

NICK: Goodbye.

尼克:再见。

语言点

Complaining 投诉

Expectations 预期

We expected delivery...

我们预期供货会……

We were led to believe...

我们被告知……

You promised...

你曾答应……

Time 时间

It's late.

时间延误了。

There's a serious delay.

时间严重误期。

The schedule has slipped a bit.

时间稍微有所延误。

We're very short of time.

我们的时间很紧。

It's a matter of some urgency.

这是一个有些紧急的事情。

Quality 质量

It's below standard.

质量不达标。

The goods are damaged.

货物有损伤。

There's a fault with...

……有毛病。

We can't accept these...

我们不能接收这批……

People 人

He's not reliable. (You can't rely on him.)

他不可靠。(你不能信任他。)

He never ④turned up (arrived).

他从不露面(总不来)。

Apologizing 致歉

I'm very sorry.

我非常抱歉。

I'm sorry about the delay.

出现延误,我很抱歉。

(注:表达此意时,不能用“I'm sorry for...”)

I'm afraid there's been a mistake.

恐怕出现了差错。

Reassuring 保证

Don't worry, we'll...

别担心,我们将……

You have my word. We'll...

我向你保证。我们将……

I'll ⑤see to it right away.

我会马上处理这件事。

I can assure you, it'll never happen again.

我可以向你保证,绝对不会再发生此类事情。

Closing a call 结束通话

模拟情景

DIANE: Diane Davis.

黛安:我是黛安·戴维斯。

GREGG: Hi, Diane. Gregg Anderson from Odyssey.

葛雷格:你好,黛安。我是奥德赛企划公司的葛雷格·安德森。

DIANE: Hello, Gregg.

黛安:你好,葛雷格。

GREGG: How are you?

葛雷格:你好吗?

DIANE: Fine. A bit busy, though.

黛安:很好。只是有一点忙。

GREGG: Oh, I won't keep you long, then. I was just calling to check everything's all set for this weekend.

葛雷格:哦,我不会耽误你很长时间的。我打电话是想核对一下这周末的事情是否都已敲定了。

DIANE: Thank you. I received your fax this morning and everything's fine. We'll be seeing you on Friday evening.

黛安:谢谢。我今天早上收到了你的传真,所有事情都处理得很好。我们礼拜五晚上见。

GREGG: So, no last-minute jobs for me?

葛雷格:那就是说,没有什么临时突发任务需要我做了?

DIANE: No, I don't think so.

黛安:没了,我想是这样的。

GREGG: Well, great. Have a good trip.

葛雷格:嗯,太好了。旅途愉快。

DIANE: Thank you. I look forward to seeing you on Friday.

黛安:谢谢。期待着礼拜五见到你。

GREGG: Same here. Bye-bye.

葛雷格:我也是。再见。

DIANE: Thank you for phoning. Bye.

黛安:谢谢你打来电话。再见。

Confirmation 确认

So, let me just go over that...

那么,我再重复一下……

Can I just make sure I've got your name right?

我可以再确认一下你的姓名吗?

Closing signals 结束通话的暗示

I think that covers everything.

我想我们谈得差不多了。

Is there anything else?

还有其它事情吗?

I'm afraid I've got a meeting now.

恐怕我现在要开会。

I'm sorry, I must leave it there.

抱歉,我只能说到这儿了。

Thanking 感谢

Thanks for calling.

谢谢你打来电话。

Thanks for calling back.

谢谢你给我回电话。

Thank you for the information.

谢谢你提供的信息。

Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的协助。

Farewells 告别

Bye.

再见。

Goodbye.

再见。

Speak to you soon.

回头再聊。

Looking forward 期待

I look forward toseeing you soon...

meeting you ....

hearing from you...

our next meeting...

我期待着不久以后见到你……

见到你……

收到你的消息……

我们下次的会议……

(注:此类句子的回复是“Me, too.”)

Have a good weekend/journey/holiday.

周末/旅途/假期愉快。

(注:此类句子的回复是“You, too.”)

See you soon.

回见。

I'll get back to you.

我会给你回复的。

Telephoning practice 电话练习

Pair work 1 双人练习 1

Role A

You represent the supplier, Logitec, a small software development company. Six months ago you were asked to develop a customized database for a major manufacturing company, Montroyale, who design and produce hi-tech office furniture. The database was to be designed to provide three types of information about customers:

你在Logitec这家小型软件开发公司(供货商)供职。六个月前,Montroyale这家重要的高科技办公设备设计与制造公司要求你们根据其要求开发一个数据库。这个数据库的设计意图是提供三类客户信息:

A instant access to customer name, address, contact numbers

即时读取客户姓名、地址和电话号码

B purchase records on all customer

所有客户的购买记录

C up-to-date customer account details.

客户最新的详细账户资料。

The system has not yet been delivered and is already four weeks late. The reason for the delay, in your opinion, is that the client has continued to change or add to the specifications. For example, just last week they decided they wanted to generate statements from the customer account details.

这一系统尚未交付,已经延误了4个礼拜。在你看来,延误的原因是客户不断调整或增加系统要求所致。例如,就在上礼拜,他们决定要增加一个从客户的详细账户资料中生成结算书的功能。

You have just received a complaint by fax from Montroyale's Customer Services Manager. Make a phone call to them.

你刚刚收到Montroyale公司客户服务部经理发来的投诉传真。给他们打个电话。

Role B

You represent the customer, Montroyale, who design and produce hi-tech office furniture. Six months ago you ordered a customized database from a small software development company, Logitec. The database was to be designed to provide three types of information about customers.

你在Montroyale这家高科技办公设备设计与制造公司(客户)供职。六个月前,你们请Logitec这家小型软件开发公司根据你们的要求开发一个数据库。这个数据库的设计意图是提供三类客户信息。

It is true that the design specification has altered a little during the development phase but not, in your opinion, in any major way.

虽然设计规格在开发阶段有所调整,但在你看来,调整不是很大。

You are all frustrated and annoyed that the system has not been delivered on time. You have sent a fax expressing your dissatisfaction and are now expecting a telephone call from Logitec. Answer the call.

对于这一系统没有按时交付,你们感到失望和恼火。你们已经发了一份传真来表达你们的不满,现在正等着Logitec公司打来电话。接听这个电话。

Pair work 2 双人练习 2

Role A

Giving signals 发出暗示

In the following calls, indicate that you are short of time and try to end the call as quickly as possible.

在下列电话中,要表明你时间很紧,并尽量提早结束通话。

1 Role B will call you to try and sell advertising space in a new business magazine. You are not interested.

角色B将给你打电话,试图向你推销一本新商务杂志的广告刊位。你并不感兴趣。

2 Role B will call you concerning a new financial advice service. You already have your own financial advisor.

角色B会就一项新的财政咨询服务给你打电话。你已经有自己的财政顾问了。

Receiving signals 领会暗示

Make the following calls. Be prepared to pick up the signals given by Role B.

拨打下列电话。要为角色B发出的暗示做好回应准备。

1 You work for a car hire company, In-Rent. When Role B returned a car last week, he/she didn't sign the necessary documents. Phone him/her to arrange for them to be signed.

你在In-Rent这家汽车租赁公司供职。角色B在上礼拜租车时,他/她并没有签署一些必要的文件。给他/她打电话安排文件签署事宜。

2 You work for Direct Home Improvements. Phone Role B and see if you can interest him/her in a new kitchen/bathroom.

你在Direct 家居装潢公司供职。给角色B打电话,看看他/她是否有兴趣换一个新厨房/浴室。

Role B

Receiving signals领会暗示

In the following calls, be prepared to receive signals that indicate Role A wishes to end the call as quickly as possible.

在下列电话中,要为接到角色A想尽快结束通话的暗示做好回应准备。

1 You work for The leader, a new business magazine. Call Role A to see if he/she is interested in advertising at a special rate for the next issue.

你在推出新商务杂志《The leader》的公司供职。给角色A打电话,看看他/她是否有兴趣以优惠价格在下期刊登广告。

2 You work for Direct Finance, a personal financial advice service available over the phone. Call Role A to see if he/she would be interested in a one-month free trial.

你在Direct Finance公司供职,这家公司提供个人的电话财政咨询服务。给角色A打电话,看看他/她是否对为期一个月的免费试用感兴趣。

Giving signals发出暗示

In the following calls, indicate that you are short of time and try to end the call as quickly as possible.

在下列电话中,要表明你时间很紧,并尽量提早结束通话。

1 You will receive a call from a car hire company, In-Rent. You rented a car from them last week. You are very busy at the moment.

你将接到In-Rent这家汽车租赁公司打来的电话。你上礼拜在他们那儿租了一辆汽车。你此时很忙。

2 You will receive a call form a home improvement company. You do all your home improvements yourself. You would certainly not buy such a service over the phone.

你将收到一个家居装潢公司打来的电话。你是自己来完成家居方面的装潢的。你肯定不会通过电话来要求这项服务。

customize /k7st9maiz/ v.定制;用户化

database /`deit9beis/ n.数据库;资料库

up-to-date /`7pt9`deit/ adj.直到现在的

specification /,spesifi`keiH9n/ n.规格;规范

statement /`steitm9nt/ n.结算表;报告书

alter /`5lt9/ v.改变;变更

phase /feiz/ n.阶段

frustrate /fr7s`treit/ v.使感到灰心

annoy /9`n4i/ vt.使烦恼;使生气

篇8:电话英语作文

With the development of modern telecommunications, mobiles are widely used by most people.They have one or two or even more mobiles for their own convenience.They use mobiles to make phone calls as well send text messages.Therefore making phone calls and sending text messages on the mobile are equally popular.People take both ways for different purposes.In my opinion sending text messages is silent.Thus safe enough to avoid being overhead by others.Besides with text messages, we can express what we feel reluctant to tell face to face witch each other.By means of text messages sent our friends can “read” the friendship between the lines made by fingers on the screen.What’s more, text messages can carry exact information, like bank accounts, email addresses and so on.The “quietness”, “exactness”, and“indirectness” of text messages really help us a lot.However, by making phone calls, we can talk directly to each other and get responses immediately, thus making communications more efficient and effective.In addition, with the voice heard from the other end, we could feel much closer to the friends we are talking to as if they were just before us.Besides, for most people dialing some numbers can be a lot easier than typing some words on the keyboard.In the light of the foregoing, sending text messages and making phone calls each have it own respective advantages.It’s up to us choose what to use for own purposes.We could choose to dance our fingers for words needed or move our fingers for numbers required, whatever necessary.

上一篇:聆听教育专家讲座心得体会下一篇:friend的形容词的英语